15 Oktober 2009

Play Music unpleasant

Having had a few years ago I wanted to follow in the school band and in which I live and never accomplished, finally some of my colleagues want to put me in his group. It's nice, though I doubt my ability, if I was told to hold the tool can not music Trumpet, Saxophone also can not let alone the added electric keyboards can not.

I know I can only guitar (a little) then yes Drum. Because the existing position of the guitar used so I placed a Drum. Because very happy before I buy Drum stic to try it.

As practice came home from work directly to the music studio did not forget to bring drum sticks that I have brought. Arriving at the studio waiting for some time (some still wear) 15 minutes later we enter a new music studio. When I tried to play the drums ... .. proved difficult as well ... try the bass guitar just too confused, I finally just be spectators.

0 komentar:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.